Travel Fun with EasyFunTour

Hi! This time i will recommend the lowest travel fare and the first Russia Trip, America and beyond. It is EasyFunTour. Check this if you want to know why this is the best tour and travel ever.

Q : Since when you established your tour and travel company ?
A : I have been running my tour and travel’s business since 2014
Q : how many destinations that you have ?
A : Currently we served  some routes such as Russia, Hongkong, Singapore, Dubai, and  Maldives
Q : Why you choose to have tour and travel rather than other business ?
A : Because I have passion in travelling, like to go sightseeing. And I see the opportunity that Indonesian people like to travelling, so I combined my hobby with my business.
Q : what is your company’s competitive advantages?
A : affordable, offer unique destination,you can costumize, flexible tour.
Q: what system that you used ?
A : For ticketing, I used pointer.com , for the tour I have partnership with local tour provider.
Q : Do you often to give discount to your customer ?
A : Seldom, I give a discount just for the customer who have been join the trip with easy fun tour.
Q : what you unforgetable moment ?
A : When  I was a tour guide I had to carrying a child around 5 years old in Hongkong. So it was from Disneyland, then we get into a train and suddenly he felt asleep and his parents told me to carrying until my room. But when I want to across the street he suddenly woke up and cry and looking for his parents.
Q : Are you planning to expand your current destination?
A :  ke Eropa, America dan Umroh. To Europe, America, and Mecca. 




Komentar